What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple's Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, a Trojan, a worm, spam, spyware, or opens pop-ups.
What information does a cookie store?
The cookies on our website do not store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data stored are technical, statistical, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server is not associated to you as a person but to your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with the Chrome browser and try to navigate through the same web with the Firefox browser, see that the web does not realize that it is the same person because it is actually associating the information with the browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: They are more elementary and allow, among other things, knowing when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation they are doing, the sections they use the most, articles consulted, time band of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: Advertising samples depending on your navigation, country of origin, language, etc. PC-RAPID.COM does not use this type of cookies
What are own and third party cookies?
Cookies are, for example, the web pages that are available.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website, which are detailed below:
List of cookies:
Login: The cookies to log in allow you to enter and exit your EP-TRADING.COM account.
Personalization: Cookies help us remember which people or websites have interacted, so we can show you related content.
Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as the preferred language and your privacy settings.
Security: Cookies to avoid security risks.
Third party cookies
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use, make use of the users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case will be associated with the data that will allow it to reach identify the user Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. The user can consult aquí the type of cookies used by Google.
Social media cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing EP-TRADING.COM for example, when you use the share button on EP-TRADING.COM in a social network.
Below you will find information about the social network cookies that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
- Facebook cookies, see more information in their política de cookies
- Twitter cookies, see more information in their política de cookies
- Google+ cookies, see more information in their política de cookies
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only delete, also blocked, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website you must go to the configuration of your browser and there you can find the domain in question and proceed to its removal.
- Configuration of cookies for Google Chrome
- Configuration of cookies for Apple Safari
- Configuration of cookies for Internet Explorer
- Configuration of cookies for Mozilla Firefox
Configuration of cookies for
If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as "Do not track" tools, that you would like to choose the cookies you wish to allow.